“A fun stop on a short trip”
Review of Nada

Nada
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Nada came very highly recommended from three different sources while I was in Cincinnati in early July for business. We needed a place that offered a nice meal and decent prices. I always like to hit hip places but never want to go somewhere inappropriate for work colleagues. This was a really nice blend of all of our criteria. I had the salmon fajitas and they were really good. I was pleasantly surprised. My strawberry margarita was a fun treat too.

The ambiance is really hip, although I was surprised to see there were a lot of under 21 looking people in groups frequently entering. That might have been due to the hour we were there and the fact that it was a Monday. It didn't detract, it only made me realize I am getting older! The decor was awesome. I was trying to covertly see who did some of the mixed media pieces on the second floor, but I couldn't do it without looking too tacky. No, I did not look underneath the china to see which brand it was...Maybe I will call them to find out who did the pieces up there, they were great!

I am really glad we went and I would recommend this place to someone looking for something a little trendier than typical steakhouses and something local.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Limited vegetarian options. Had the cheese dip minus the meat, it was very good. Veggie tacos were good and the green beans excellent, the mashed plantain was so-so not much plantain flavor. Flan was very tasty. Staff was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch while in Cincinnati for a convention. Fantastic food, great service and perfect patio! Had the shrimp tacos which were terrific! Taco/salsa trio was also very tasty!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

had appetizers and drinks on the outside patio. very quaint and friendly. delicious food. great atmosphere

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We ate upstairs by the bar and because it's such a happening place, the noise level was high, but I don't mind that because it adds to the fun. I had a margarita and it was delicious, and our group of 4 shared tacos, mac and cheese and guacamole. Their shortrib taco was delicious and the guac was outstanding. It's a good place to go for a great meal.