“Great Food”
Review of Nada

Nada
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,050 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Best fish tacos I've ever had! Great ambience and location, right next to the Aronoff Theater.
Hard to get into...make reservations a week in advance.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had reservations for a group (20) on a Saturday night. They put us in the upstairs, back room. Had a nice view of the street, so we didn't feel cramped in. The service started well, but quickly went downhill. There were multiple servers for the group, but they couldn't keep up with drink requests. The servers blamed it on the bar, but when we checked with the bar, they were not busy. 30 minutes for a (house version) margarita pitcher refill? Not acceptable. As for the meal, the server said the portions were large, so our table split some entrees between 2 guests. They were not large enough for 2 people. The food was good, but the servers were still unable to efficiently satisfy any requests for extra napkins, tortillas, etc. Long waits for requests. But the last screw up was the worse... Our table had 3 tickets/bills to pay. 2 paid with credit card, and I paid with cash. The credit cards came back quickly to sign. My change didn't return, and I knew I had several dollars in change due back. After 15 minutes I located a manager to ask. Another 8-10 minutes, the server returned with some change and no receipt. Luckily I wasn't drinking, and I remembered the original ticket total amount. For an "upscale" place, I felt as if I was going to be ripped off, if I hadn't questioned about my changed due.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

While walking across downtown Cincinnati we saw Nada nicely lit up sassy place. The atmosphere was very positive it was packed and lot of noise which was ok with us. Staff was very friendly .Food is not very authentic Mexican may be Americanised Mexican.Overall we loved the whole experience

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nada has an excellent downtown location with very good food. This place is exciting with lots of energy.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A pleasant change of pace for a downtown restaurant in Cincinnati. Food is very good, but I wouldn't call it Mexican. It is more eclectic and international. Haven't had a bad meal, but it is a bit small and can get quite tight and noisy if full, as it is most weekends.