“Three Words - Pork Belly Tacos!”
Review of Nada

Nada
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,969 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Three Words - Pork Belly Tacos!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

When in town, I love making a stop by Nada! I love love love their soft tacos!! I don't think you can go wrong with any of their taco plates. Guacamole is very good. Chips and Salsa, also delish! The downside, you have to pay for chips and salsa?!?!? Well, it's a hip joint and can be pricey, so there you have it. If there are 2 or more in your party, make a reservation! It can get very busy! The Staff has always been friendly and helpful. Give it a try! I'm sure you will enjoy it!

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Pune, India
“Very Good food at reasonable price”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a group of 19 Toastmasters who had gathered there. They gave us an exclusive area. The service could have been quicker, but I guess with 19 of us, it took time for them to take and place order and ensure delivery at the same time.
The Margarita was excellent and at 7 $ was reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Slipping??”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

we have eaten at Nada several times and loved it. The outside patio area in particular is delightful on a sunny day-shady and cool despite the Cincinnati humidity! However, this time the service was slow and indifferent and the food very good but not as good as last time. They need to pick up the pace and maintain the excellence that this restaurant brings at every time of day. BTW, the green chile pork enchiladas were a big hit for us!

• Visited September 2013
Burlington, Ontario
“Could not cope well with our large work group”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were with our customer and there were 16 of us. We were cramped into a space better suited for 8 and apparently there was no other suitable space. Service was very slow - the server was pleasant but overwhelmed, not sure if he were new or not. I ordered an Odouls alcohol free beer and was not offered a glass - when I asked for a glass it never arrived, I gave up, drank it from the bottle and when I ordered the 2nd one, he remembered the glass. the appetizers we asked for were okay, but inadequate for the number of people it would have been better if they had provided more. I had a chicken quesadilla which was fine. Most people present seem to like their food but not overwhelmed to be honest. I was disappointed and wouldn't seek it out again if I were in Cincinnati again

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great meal in a great location”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I wanted to eat out side, but it was still too hot when we ate. If you like dining alfresco, you will like this place. And... if you want a tasty twist on the usual Mexican meal. Tacos, they got lots, and my dining guests mixed and matched... All we loved. But I want for the Adobo rubbed Pork-chop - Yum! It was think and grilled juicy and the Adobo was amazing on it. Very good staff, attentive management, you can tell someone like owning/running this place. It was loved and everyone else in the place seemed very pleased. If you are in town, stop-by for a great taste of this Latin fusion fun, place.

• Visited August 2013