“Fun Evening at this very 'Vibacious' Place”
Review of Nada

Nada
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Went for a late night post-concert light meal; the place was FULL, only one open table. We were made to feel cared for, the food was very good (this is an informal, fun place, the food is very appropriate to Nada's focus), the people watching was also excellent. You don't really go to a restaurant for the decor, but at Nada they've really created a warm, inviting, and energized enviornment. The manager stopped by for a personal chat. All in all, we had a terrific evening and will definitely go back.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

If you live in Cincinnati or you are just here for a visit, I would highly recommend NADA! The location is great! The atmosphere, food, drinks and service is all an A+! I recently went to Nada with friends for the first time on a Friday night....it was pretty crowded because the upsfor a private party so instead of waiting an hour and a half for a table we found three seats at the bar ( we were very lucky the bar was pretty crowded) and ate there instead. I'm not sure if they take reservations but you really want to sit down I would call ahead to see how long the wait time is or go in for an earlier or later dinner. They do have indoor and outdoor seating. The drinks are awesome! They have by far the best mojito in Cincinnati ! Since I was sitting at the bar, I could watch the bartender muddle the fresh ingredients. We had oyster shots as an app, which totally hit the spot. For dinner we split tacos and the ceviche app all the ingredients were very fresh and tasty. My friend ordered the sliders and they are by far the best sliders I have ever had. The service was great, everyone was very friendly and attentive. We were not planning on going to Nada, it was a last minute choice....so I felt slightly under dressed for a Friday night....I had on jeans and heels, but a lot of people were dressed in much more trendy outfits...cute dresses, black pants and most of the guys had on blazers and jeans. It is pretty well priced. My husband and I got out of there with a couple drinks each, 2 apps and one entree & tip for about $65.00. This a great place for singles, couples or a business dinner. My only tips are to call ahead to check on the wait or go before 6pm or after 9pm (on Friday or Saturday) to snag a table. Enjoy!

1  Thank MEHEALS
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I was in town for a trade show and happened upon Nada as a dining option via reviews. There was a group of 8 of us on a very busy evening. From appetizers to entrees the food was superb. Some of us had fish/shrimp tacos, others tried the pork chop. Everything was delicious.

The salsas they offered with the chips were wonderful. One person in our party ordered the hot salsa and said it was some of the best he's ever had.

The waitstaff was friendly, knowledgable and quick, even on a busy evening. The drinks were great as well.

I found it to be a wonderful meal and a great value as well.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Always enjoy a visit to Nada. Grilled chicken tacos, salsa, guacamole and the seasonal squash soup were delicious. Service was great and the Manager Chris makes it a point to stop by and check on the meal.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Fantastic environment and even better food! I dream about the fish tacos and the white sangria. Dang it...I need to stop typing and find a friend to go with me tonight.

Not kidding - SO GOOD!