“Big, bold, and amazing sandwiches!”
Review of Melt

Melt
Ranked #118 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

This place has amazing creative sandwiches along with fantastic beer and desserts if you have room. The selection is huge for both a meat eater and vegetarians, which doesn't happen often. Prices are reasonable for the portion size. The only negative thing I have to say is that it is so popular and busy there is usually a wait. So come hungry, and prepared for a wait unless you go on a off peak time. Staff was friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, fun atmosphere, great outdoor seating (although watch out for bird bombs raining down on your head in the spring -- a small price to pay for good food). The vegetarian fare is good, but there's plenty on the menu for the carnivore. Good soups, good roast beef and turkey, and a great muffalatta!

Brunch is served on Sundays, although I've never tried it.

Rule of thumb -- when in Northside Cincinnati, stop by Melt!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Took some vegan friends here and we all had great food. The breads are fantastic ( I had OTR rye). The kale slaw was a new experience- and delicious. If the restaurant looks small, don't be fooled, more space in the back. The specialties are a variety of grilled cheeses dressed up. The ojnly weakness I spotted was a limited beverage choice. Friendly place.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The salads are delicious and generous portions. I love the atmosphere -- kind of funky, kind of relaxed, a great place to hang out for lunch or just a coffee and pastry.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We went here because we liked the variety of vegan, vegetarian, and meat dishes. My husband eats meat while I maintain a vegetarian lifestyle. We both loved the dished we had and the staff was friendly. Its a little small and confusing how it works but other than that we loved it.