The hotel is near the interstate I-75 and this is good and bad... The good: it's conveniently located and easy to find. The bad: too close to the highway, very noisy, hard to sleep.
The receptionist was polite and helpful, the hotel is a bit dated but appears to be renovated. It is clean and appears safe. The rooms are small and the bathroom is quite diminutive. On the plus side, they offer free WIFI and there is a small refrigerator in the room as well as a coffee maker. However, there is no outlet to plug the coffee maker except in the bathroom. That is a big fail as the counter in the bathroom is way too small even for your toiletries, let alone the coffee maker...
We got a king size bed and only the next day we found out that all the kings are in the side facing the expressway and are very noisy. I mean *really* noisy. The highway noise is very disturbing and goes on 24hrs... We turned on the -extremely loud- heat/AC unit to drown out out the sounds of traffic. It's easier to ignore the continuous noise of the AC than the intermittent noise of the cars and trucks... I suggest getting a room facing away from the highway if you are to have any hope of resting.
They did have a microwave available in the breakfast area to use any time. The free breakfast was only so-so. The eggs were inedible. Tasted awful, the sausage was marginally better. I did enjoy the English muffing and the instant oatmeal.
The hotel is OK if you don't expect much... It is clean, but not comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel with confidence at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott(R) Cincinnati Uptown/University Area is an hotel with outstanding service for an easy and comfortable stay-at an exceptional value. We are always ready to welcome you to our thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites with plenty of room to work and relax. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel will keep you connected during your stay and our pool and fitness center will help you stay on track. Spread out in our vibrant lobby, with spaces to gather, relax and work. And jump-start each day with our free breakfast, now with more hot choices like scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, plus favorites including fresh fruit and yogurt. You'll always find the courteous service you deserve, plus all the little things you expect from Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Uptown/University Area during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Ohio