“Awesome service - average Fairfield Inn property” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly The Hamilton Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #26 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Greenville, SC
“Awesome service - average Fairfield Inn property”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night this week, and would not have stayed a 2nd night, primarily due to the size of the rooms. I had a standard King room, but it was simply tiny.

The hotel has had a recent renovation which shows. The room itself was clean, the check-in service was down right amazing (double kudos on that). All of the other things I look for were met: service, cleanliness, fast internet, and water pressure.

But for me I like to have at least a little bit of room to stretch out, so I doubt that I would stay again unless I booked a larger room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank majones7

OchoRios
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Just a stop for us on our way to upper peninsula, but could not ignore the level of service here. Room was ready, clean and neat, also de-feathered! Staff was OVER THE TOP accommodating. I wish I could remember the employee's name, I think it was Eadie, but whoever checked us in was incredible. The breakfast was high quality. Any employee we encountered was extremely helpful and cheerful about it as well. What more could you ask? kudos to service staff here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My family and I stayed for one night in the king two room suite, the kids had their own room and bed which was great! No fighting at bed time!! The room was nice you can tell that this motel is older, but it has been updated. The shower head was a little low and at am just 5'7, the walls are thin and so you can hear everything. The sound of toilets flushing all night and some interstate road noise makes it hard to go to sleep and then.... The a/c unit blows right in your face and is extremely loud. For some reason there was a band aid on the bathroom door in place of tape. The room smelled clean and the floors were clean. So maybe we are just light sleepers and too tall for this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Aaaz W
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Having stayed at more than a few Marriott hotels over the years, this property was pretty much what I expected: all the public areas were neat and clean and the room was very comfortable. The price and location were hard to beat, but what really set this place apart was the staff. From the moment I arrived, every employee I ran into greeted me politely and had a friendly smile on their face. When I'm on the road and away from home, those things are much appreciated. If you're looking for a luxurious place to stay in Cincinnati, this place is not for you. But if you are looking for a clean, comfortable, affordable place to stay and appreciate the value of good customer service, give this place a try.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Reynoldsburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My son and I stayed here and we went to the Reds game and Newport Aquarium. When we checked out, I called the desk and she asked how our stay was. I should have gotten her name because she was very helpful. I told her that I knew about the accident on 75 south and told her that I was going to go 71south. She advised me to take 275 around, that's the way she comes and goes to work, and it was less of a headache. I did and was there in 1/2 hour!! I since found out that I would have been stuck in traffic on 71south!! She helped me greatly!!!! THe breakfast was good, waffles are well worth it!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank buckeyelee
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Much better stay than I initially anticipated. The outside looks like an old waffle house, almost a bright yellow. We were staying only because of location and cost, both were outstanding for this area. Traveling with a travel sports team for an area tournament.

The staff was very helpful at check in / out. The breakfast was typical of those hotels providing free breakfast although the selection seemed a little larger than most. The room was fantastic, much better than I expected. Very nice & clean, roomier than most doubles and even a mini fridge.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lorain, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Last time i stayed in a Fairfield inn I was amazed of how Great this place was, so going on another trip just within my state I decide to stay with Fairfield Inn, what a mistake that was. First of all our Double Beds that i requested/reserved got bumped to one king size only, that i did not want and they did nothing to try and change it, but offer a roll away bed, and around the pool area they do not have enough chairs to accomdate the people and when we asked they said thats all they had, which then we couldn't enjoy the pool... so later we came down to try again, they have rules there that the kids we're not following and made things unsafe for others in pool or around the pool,but when we went to mention it to them hoping that they would straighten out a few of the kids, that apparently the parents drop them off there while they left to do other things, but nothing was done, so we never got to even enjoy the pool that night, like we all had thoughts about doing, we took showers after we got in from our long travel down there, so later i had to ask for more towels for the next morning, they just told us they didn't have any???? (so we we're without towels for the next morning) I could not believe we couldn't get any more towels??? that next morning we went down to the Breakfast they offered for staying the night there, and they never even had enough food or like they came in late trying to hurry putting it out, un prepared..ate a sausage, waited till they brought the eggs, then waited till the coffee was brought out, one item at a time..waiting in between...... not to mention the toaster there when i put the english muffin in didn't even work! (very, very, very disappointing), mostly after i told my friends what a great hotel the Fairfield Inn was bragging about the one that i stayed in florida, which was a great place to stay, but this place.....( I couldn't apology to them enough saying well the one in florida wasn't like this!) knowing now that they all don't follow the same standard...not even sure i would stay in another one.

Room Tip: Don't be fooled like I was thinking they would all have the same Quality.....(Guess just goes to...