I stayed here for 1 night this week, and would not have stayed a 2nd night, primarily due to the size of the rooms. I had a standard King room, but it was simply tiny.
The hotel has had a recent renovation which shows. The room itself was clean, the check-in service was down right amazing (double kudos on that). All of the other things I look for were met: service, cleanliness, fast internet, and water pressure.
But for me I like to have at least a little bit of room to stretch out, so I doubt that I would stay again unless I booked a larger room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the Queen City Racquet Club. Hotel guests may enjoy complimentary access to this beautiful Racquet Club during their stay with us. Our hot breakfast buffet offers scrambled and hard boiled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, cereal, bagels and assorted bread items along with the ever favorite waffles. Complimentary high speed wireless internet is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio