I had meetings in Cinci and in Dayton, so this seemed like a good place in the middle. I was not on property much due to the meetings I attended. Breakfast is outstanding, lots of great choices. Room was clean and comfy. They could dust the lamp shade a bit better. When I made my reservation I asked to be near the pool. It did not happen. I was on the 5th floor by the highway, at the end of the hall. Lots of road noise if your on that end of the building by I 75. The internet was not working during my 2 day stay. I asked for help in connecting. In calling the tech support number they could not fix it. Then a night worker came up and tried to get it to work and it would not connect. He thought it was in my computer. I found out the following day it was a regional internet outage and the entire hotel had no internet. Good thing I have a hot spot on my phone ! It was inconvienent. They did apologize, I realize internet outages can happen. I also had problems with my room key on check in and during my stay. They were polite and eventually the key would work. It would take 2 or 4 times for the door to recognize it should open. Not sure why this sort of thing happens. I was going to swim after my meetings, but I was so far from the pool. As a Rewards member, I supposed I should of said something, but my schedule was pretty full. I felt the water in the a.m. after breakfast and it felt decently warm and it was a nice sized pool. Some of the carpet in the hallways needs securing, there are bubbles in just a few places in the main hall. The lobby is very nice and I like how breakfast is upstairs in a loft area with a TV for morning news. Although it was loud traffic wise, it was nice to have easy access on and off I 75. I noticed there is an indoor water park next door, I think it was CocoBay. All the hotel workers were very friendly and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel with confidence at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott(R) Cincinnati Uptown/University Area is an hotel with outstanding service for an easy and comfortable stay-at an exceptional value. We are always ready to welcome you to our thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites with plenty of room to work and relax. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel will keep you connected during your stay and our pool and fitness center will help you stay on track. Spread out in our vibrant lobby, with spaces to gather, relax and work. And jump-start each day with our free breakfast, now with more hot choices like scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, plus favorites including fresh fruit and yogurt. You'll always find the courteous service you deserve, plus all the little things you expect from Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Uptown/University Area during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Ohio