“Great place to stay”

Comfort Inn Northeast
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed May 25, 2009

My wife and I stayed here during our trip to King's Island. The location to King's Island is great and not a very far drive at all. Check-in was easy and the room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was outstanding in terms of comfort and I have not slept that good in a hotel bed in quite a long time. They had a nice continental breakfast in the morning as well. Overall, this hotel is a great place to stay and I would certainly stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 1, 2009

Stay was good. Place was clean. Breakfast was decent.

Stayed: February 2009
Reviewed April 24, 2009

The staff was excellent ,the rooms clean tub too. I am a traveling nurse so I am all about clean and was surprised by the hotel. the price very good for what i got. THE NIGHT CLERK WAS VERY NICE.We had to be at work at 6 so we called and asked could we get a to go breakfast and she sat out breakfast for us early. thank you.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2008

Hotel is a bit older but it is 'really' clean. Definitely come back here again. Great rates! Room smells good, nonsmoking is nonsmoking. Staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast was ok, typical continental. The hotel is near all the shopping, almost everything is there including plenty of restaurants, great location. The roads seem confusing around here.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2008

We spent two nights at this property while on business. The no smoking room was actually no smoking - absolutely no smell of smoke in it at all. Facility was clean, staff friendly and helpful. Price was reasonable. Good wireless Internet access. Included breakfast was actually pretty decent quality and remained open past the stated 9 a.m. time.

If you are on a vacation - outdoor pool was drained mid-September, even though it was nearly 90 degrees outside.

On business - there is no fitness center. I'm a runner and area streets have no sidewalks, so you have to run with the cars.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 11, 2008

This is a very nice hotel. The room was among the best I have ever been to in my price range, which is $60 to $100. Clean, well cared for, and a nice pool. The staff were friendly. My only complaints would be that the breakfast was just so so and the towels were a little rough. But I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 25, 2008

After reading previous reviews, I made reservations for my family's three day vacation at this hotel. The hotel is in a great location surrounded my numerous restaurants and great shopping. It was accesible from the interstate and extremely close to Kings Island. My boys enjoyed the hot breakfast whenever we could get them from the pool area. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Large fridge and microwave in each room.The only thing I did not like about our room was the tattered blanket on the bed. Front desk was very helpful when we asked for extra towels and pillows. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)