Comfort Inn Northeast
$200
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$142
Cincinnatian Hotel(Cincinnati)
$220
$125
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$163
$130
$105
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
BestWestern.com
$140
$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$152
$127
Travelocity
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$97
$80
All reviewskings islandroom was cleanfront deskrefrigerator and microwavethe breakfast areatennis tournamentnight's sleepwould stay againhot breakfastking bedcincinnati zoogreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee makercerealpillowsinterstate
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I booked this room for my wife and son as they were traveling across country. I booked it by talking direct to the person at the desk, but when my family checked in, there was some confusion over the booking. The front desk was very busy that night, so that probably caused some of this, but the person was pleasant enough.

The room itself was good, very clean, with the normal amenities.

Breakfast was the standard continental fare, waffles, eggs, yogurt, cereal, fruit, etc. It was good and my wife noted the biggest downside was it was very busy and crowded that morning, but the staff did a good job working hard and keeping things flowing.

The one thing both my wife and son noticed was how hard working the staff was.

Room Tip: Do not get a room next to the ice machine if you can avoid it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Greg R, Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for the review. I am sorry about the confusion at check in but I am glad we were able to resolve the issue. Yes it does get a bit busy in the morning for breakfast and the staff does a good job with maintaining breakfast. Again thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here using Choice Privileges Points for a couple of nights on a recent trip to Ohio. The hotel appeared clean and fresh and was easy to find right off of I-71. There is a little "general store" type area in the lobby where you can buy drinks, chips, and sundries 24 hours a day. This was nicer than the typical drink/snack machine where you never know if you are going to get an out-of-date soda and you don't have to worry if you don't have change or $1 bills. Check-in was quick and easy as they already had the room keys ready for all of the reservations for the night.

The room was clean, average size, with two double beds, a small table and chairs, microwave and fridge, TV, and dresser. The vanity was outside of the toilet/shower area, which I always appreciate as it allows more than one person to get ready at the same time in the morning. The shower did not have much water pressure, but it was not terrible. The location of the light switches was a little confusing as the switch for the vanity area was on the wall in the coat rack area and the switch for the bathroom was on the wall outside of the bathroom (making it impossible to go into the bathroom in the dark without turning the light on and disturbing anyone else in the room). The double beds seemed smaller than average, though I didn't really measure so it could have just been an illusion (most similar hotels I have stayed in have switched to queen size beds, and there seems to be enough room to do so). Also, they had the small pillows that are like sleeping on soft throw pillows instead of a bed pillow. Otherwise, the bed was comfortable enough and the location of the hotel is off of the main roads so noise was not an issue.

The breakfast area is small but adequate for the number of people that were staying while we were there (not sure how it would handle large crowds). They offered the standard make-your-own waffles (though they also had cinnamon waffle batter along with regular, which was a nice change), flat frozen eggs and sausage (but no biscuits with eggs and sausage??), and the usual assortment of pastries, cereals, juice, etc.... It was kept clean and well-stocked every time that I saw it.

The hotel is in a great location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. A few within walking distance and many more within a very short driving distance. It is also right off of I-71 with easy on/off access and just one or two exits away from Kings Island (the purpose of our visit). While there are other hotels closer to Kings Island, this location was such a short drive and offered a lot better value since most hotels right next to attractions like that charge based on location and not quality.

When/if we return to the area, I will absolutely consider this hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for the review. Your review was interesting and informative as it started with the exit to the property and continued all through the property. I am glad you enjoyed the other features of the hotel that it has to offer. Again thank you for the thorough review.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We spent two nights here with a bus tour group. Our room was nice, but didn't have a comfortable chair. When I asked the staff if one was available, or an upgrade that we were willing to pay for, they tried to help us. No other rooms were available - but the manager took a nice comfortable desk chair from his office and had the young lady at the desk bring it to our room! We thought that was 'above & beyond'. The beds were very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the review. Our staff with each and every request will try to honor the request to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We were happy to take care of your request and glad the chair did work for you.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our front desk clerk went out of her way to help us out. We wanted to change our original reservation and she upgraded us to a wonderful suite for a very small charge. We were able to eat a nice meal we purchased and brought back to the rooms. Everything was clean, we were very pleased!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for the review. We try to make a guest as comfortable as possible when staying here and I am very happy that the staff was able to accomadate you and we look forward to seeing you again if ever in this area again. Thank you very much for staying here and I will show this review to the guest service rep who took care of you.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We drove to Cincinatti to go to A Reds Braves game last wee. I am a Choice Hotel member so I reserved my room from there based on reviews that I had read here. We found the Hotel easily and was surprized that there were eating places all around it as well as shopping. While we weren't there for shopping when I go back in the future my wife will be. The room was clean, the wi/fi worked well and staff was friendly. The room had a flat screen tv, prob. 32 inch with lots of cable channels. (All the sports channels) We were within 15 minutes from the stadium so travel time to the game was nice. The room was a little small compared to some but it was fine. The breakfast then next day was fine. I had a bagel and yogurt and an orange along with my juice & coffee. They had make your own waffles and sausage & egg to make a sandwich as well as cereals and fruit. Checkout was a breeze. I will definately stay her again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thankyou for the response. The staff thanks you for the great review and hope you will continue to use us. We work hard to make every visit to our hotel a special and relaxing stay. And it shows by the review such as yours. Again Thank you very much.