My wife and I used Marriott rewards points to stay here last Friday night. We went to Halloween Haunt at Kings Island (which is totally incredible), and this hotel is 3.4 miles from Kings Island.
The hotel is kind of hard to find, but worth looking for. The Mason-Montgomery exit off of I-71 is totally crowded and backed up a lot. When looking for the hotel remember when you enter a round-about look for the hotel sign on the left.
The girl that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. We asked for a king bed, and were surprised when she told us they only had queen beds. When we got to the room, we were pleasantly surprised to find we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite! The place was large and beautiful. The bed was very comfortable.
The free breakfast the next morning was adequate. A hot selection or microwavable sandwich would be nice.
Saturday morning when we got home, I realized I left my cellphone charger and cord in the room. I called the hotel, and the nice young man that answered said he would check the room immediately. He called me back quickly, and said he would mail it to my house immediately. I received it in the mail Monday, and they did not charge me a thing! How nice is that?
The bottom line for me is nice place, very nice people, and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently renovated suites and lobby will provide you with an unforgettable stay here in Mason, Ohio. At TownPlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast, each room comes fully-equipped with a kitchen, desk and ergonomic work chair, high-quality bedding, an HDTV, and free WiFi is offered throughout the hotel property. Not to mention each guest gets a complimentary buffet breakfast or hot breakfast. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and is less than a few miles from some great restaurants in Mason, Ohio. Nearby dining options include Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Mimi’s Cafe, Kyoto Japanese Cuisine and Olive Garden. Also close by you’ll find some of Mason’s most popular tourist attractions including the Cincinnati Zoo, Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Village Museum, Ride the Ducks of Cincinnati, and University of Cincinnati. Plan your extended stay today at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason Ohio