This property is tucked away in an office park behind the King's Auto Mall. It is twinned with a Springhill Suites by Marriott next door. Without a GPS, it may be difficult to locate, but it was definitely worth our effort. All of the staff we interacted with were well trained, professional and "on their game," from Lisa and Randi on the phone to Beth at check in and Jason at check out. If you are unfamiliar with TownePlace Suites, it is a hotel designed for longer stays with a full kitchen in each suite. They like one night stayovers as well if they have space available. The place was well maintained and we received a letter stating that they were in the process of renovations and would soon be repaving the parking lot. Beth, when checking us in, apologized that she could not give us a requested suite on a higher floor. All the decor is bright and cheery. Exterior doors are all protected by key card locks for guest security. There is an outdoor pool which was closed for the year. The surprise was that they now have a dedicated breakfast room and an expanded breakfast. The last TownePlace I stayed at a few years ago had a very limited grab and go breakfast and you had to eat it in your room or in your car. Because of the kitchenettes in the suites, they did not offer any hot items but had a nice selection of fruit, cereal, yogurt, pastries and such. The entire property is no smoking. Our only problem was that the one TV channel my wife and I wanted to watch a game on cut in and out every 10 seconds and became pixilated. No other channel had that problem so it might have been an issue with the network or satellite. I'm a hard reviewer so I'm going to give them a 4.75 out of 5 because of the TV problem. Otherwise it was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently renovated suites and lobby will provide you with an unforgettable stay here in Mason, Ohio. At TownPlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast, each room comes fully-equipped with a kitchen, desk and ergonomic work chair, high-quality bedding, an HDTV, and free WiFi is offered throughout the hotel property. Not to mention each guest gets a complimentary buffet breakfast or hot breakfast. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and is less than a few miles from some great restaurants in Mason, Ohio. Nearby dining options include Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Mimi’s Cafe, Kyoto Japanese Cuisine and Olive Garden. Also close by you’ll find some of Mason’s most popular tourist attractions including the Cincinnati Zoo, Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Village Museum, Ride the Ducks of Cincinnati, and University of Cincinnati. Plan your extended stay today at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason Ohio