I spent a few weeks at the TownePlace Suites. I was in town on business and my family was going to be with me for part of my stay. Having lots of experience with 2 kids and different hotel variants I had a strong preference for something with 2 bedrooms - that dramatically limits the options as most properties only have 1 bedroom suites. To it's credit - the TownePlace Suites was one of the small handful of options, and was very reasonably priced. The time there was fine - it was fairly quiet, there are lots of restaurants and stores nearby (granted almost exclusively chains that I really don't like but so be it), and its conveniently located. My kids enjoyed having a pool.
On the flip side:
-the rooms are quite small, if you took a good sized one bedroom suite and added some walls you would get these rooms, the second bedroom doesnt add much floorspace!
-only one bathroom....not ideal
-the beds are way too soft for my taste
-the staff was nice but it seemed that everyone there was new...nothing was as simple as it could have been
So, if you need a two bedroom or absolutely have to be in this location this is a perfectly acceptable option. But my overall experience was neutral, I didn't leave a raving fan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently renovated suites and lobby will provide you with an unforgettable stay here in Mason, Ohio. At TownPlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast, each room comes fully-equipped with a kitchen, desk and ergonomic work chair, high-quality bedding, an HDTV, and free WiFi is offered throughout the hotel property. Not to mention each guest gets a complimentary buffet breakfast or hot breakfast. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and is less than a few miles from some great restaurants in Mason, Ohio. Nearby dining options include Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Mimi’s Cafe, Kyoto Japanese Cuisine and Olive Garden. Also close by you’ll find some of Mason’s most popular tourist attractions including the Cincinnati Zoo, Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Village Museum, Ride the Ducks of Cincinnati, and University of Cincinnati. Plan your extended stay today at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason Ohio