When i came to Cincinnati on a work project, i stayed at this hotel for a month. After living in a dump of a hotel (a nearby Extended Stay) for a week i searched far and wide for a good hotel. I wanted a good hotel, but i did not want to go over my spending limits. At last i opted for this hotel since it had a good rate for the client i was working for. It was less than half of the market rate. When i called them to let them know that i would be checking in late, a friendly voice told me its ok, they will hold the reservation. The way they talked told me that they take customer service seriously.
The hotel was awesome for the prices i got. The rooms were pretty big, with good quality furniture and amenities. Very good bed, so many lights, nicely equipped kitchen and a good working table were available. Amazing thing was the daily free refresh the room was provided with, even though i was on a monthly rate. Some other hotels provide you the daily refresh only if you stay on higher, daily rates. It was great coming home to a fresh room every night. The room service even put your dishes into the dishwasher which excused me from one of the crappiest chores in a hotel room - washing dishes. (I cook my own food). The bath room was spacious and equipped well. Towels were also changed daily. They have a daily free breakfast (apples, cereals, milk, muffin and coffee and hot chocolate). Room has a big flat TV. I started watching blu-rays on it using HDMI.The small shop inside the reception with almost everything a traveller needs, is a nice touch. The laundry always worked pretty well, and the fitness room although small (2 machines only) worked out pretty well for me (I worked out every day)
Only problem i felt while i was there, was the internet. High-speed internet was included in the room rate, but it was wired. (No wifi). You had to connect your laptop to a cable near the work table to browse internet. This meant bye-bye to lying on the couch and watching netflix. But i have come to know that since then, they have introduced wifi in their rooms. This makes it an irresistable deal.
If you are in mason area, this would be my number 1 recommendation for a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently renovated suites and lobby will provide you with an unforgettable stay here in Mason, Ohio. At TownPlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast, each room comes fully-equipped with a kitchen, desk and ergonomic work chair, high-quality bedding, an HDTV, and free WiFi is offered throughout the hotel property. Not to mention each guest gets a complimentary buffet breakfast or hot breakfast. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and is less than a few miles from some great restaurants in Mason, Ohio. Nearby dining options include Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Mimi’s Cafe, Kyoto Japanese Cuisine and Olive Garden. Also close by you’ll find some of Mason’s most popular tourist attractions including the Cincinnati Zoo, Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Village Museum, Ride the Ducks of Cincinnati, and University of Cincinnati. Plan your extended stay today at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason Ohio