Stayed one night. Everything was great. Breakfast was hot and filling. No bacon, was disappointed. The heat was on in the pool room. It was hard to breathe in there with it being 90 degrees outside. The guy at the front desk during night shift was stingy on free snacks. They showcase a whole slew of snacks, but you can only have ONE as a diamond member. The pillows could be a litter firmer as well. It was a good stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest Hilton Family Hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Kentucky is convenient to area attractions in Newport and a short drive to downtown Cincinnati, OH - home of the Cincinnati Reds pro-baseball, Cincinnati Bengals pro-football and Cincinnati Cyclones hockey! 1 Block to Newport on the Levee - Newport's Entertainment District that includes a river walk and home of the Newport Aquarium!! This hotel prides itself on delivering the best in Guest Satisfaction to make every day of your stay memorable. Feel free to ask the front desk for dining options, family friendly activities in the area and if you've forgotten something? we have that too. Come stay and enjoy the Best in Hamptonality!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate Ohio