“nice and conviniently located”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Lompoc, United States
“nice and conviniently located”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I always stay here whenever I travel to Cincinnati for work. This hotel is very conveniently located near the Eastgate Mall, as well as near I275. The fitness room is nice, although a bit small and limited (just a treadmill and exercise bike if I recall). the continental breakfast is really good, much more selection than most other hotels I have stayed at. Also, if you go to the Longhorn steak hose a block away and show them your room key, you get a free appetizer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Elmhurst, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel has acceptable value if you don't mind older furnishings and decor or dirty windows and doors. It's in a nice and quiet location, (no traffic noise), and close to restaurants, shopping, etc. Plenty of parking.

Chicago, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel provided excellent customer service, the ability to print out important documents at no charge and free International Fax service. From the front desk to the cleaning crew the service was great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone playing baseball in the Hamersville Tournament. It is about 25 minutes away but worth the trip. The staff was extremely nice and especially the midnight desk clerk. We arrived at midnight and he was able to keep a smile while checking in 11 tired and dirty baseball families. We were checked in and in our room within just a few minutes.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Booked ourselves on a Sat. night.... Pulled in about 10p and folks were all over outside so we thought ..Oh Boy this will be a long night. When we checked in the young attentive desk gal stated she always worked weekends said they had some boys baseball teams in the building, thus we said to put us on the "quiet floor" should there be one! Long story short we only heard one door close and then thought the breaskfast area would be wiped out and we'd have to find breakfast elsewhere. Come to find out the two ladies had the breakfast area fully stocked and kept replenishing all items as needed. Needleass to say we were very pleased. He have stayed here in the past and the service has always been consistent at this location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cranbog
Cranberry Twp, PA, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I thought the hotel was very clean. Staff was very friendly. The breakfast was nice and quick since we had 2 early morning lacrosse games to attend. We had no problems in this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I did not have a problem with the hotel itself or my one night stay. What I did have a problem with was my bill. It appeared that they had double charged my credit card. When I inquired however I could never get a hold of anyone to resolve this. I left messages with the Asst Manager that were never returned. I also left a message for the General Manager for her to call me and call was never returned. Finally I had to dedicated hours in one day of phone conversations with the front desk assistant to get the asst Manager to return my call. It turned out they charged my credit card for the stay for me and a co-worker which is fine. I just wish I didn't have to result in pestering the management to get results.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business