On the second part of our trip to Indianapolis and Ohio, we stayed at the Hampton Inn. It was reasonably priced and very very nice. The dogs were welcome without any further charge. (Some Hilton properties charge an extra $100 non refundable.) The beds were comfortable and it would have been great to stay there another night, but we had to get home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest Hilton Family Hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Kentucky is convenient to area attractions in Newport and a short drive to downtown Cincinnati, OH - home of the Cincinnati Reds pro-baseball, Cincinnati Bengals pro-football and Cincinnati Cyclones hockey! 1 Block to Newport on the Levee - Newport's Entertainment District that includes a river walk and home of the Newport Aquarium!! This hotel prides itself on delivering the best in Guest Satisfaction to make every day of your stay memorable. Feel free to ask the front desk for dining options, family friendly activities in the area and if you've forgotten something? we have that too. Come stay and enjoy the Best in Hamptonality!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate Ohio