“Awesome Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Best brick oven pizza around. The crust is thin and perfect. Ask for Michael he will make your dinning experience great.

• Visited February 2012

Cincinnati
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Betta's pizza is the closest pizza to real italian pizza. Pizza, entrees, desserts are all exquisite. House red wine is good too!

Covington, KY
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

The good: The Margerita Pizza and the Diavolo Pizza were good but not at the level of "A Tavola" downtown or even Enoteca Emiglia's in Obryonville. The bad: Limited and unrecognizable wine list, atmosphere, old menus, etc. The Ugly: The tossed side salad (two were ordered) were both horribly wilted and totally inedible. I showed it to the waiter and he casually apologized but did not take appropriate action. Would have caused major food poisining had we not caught this. Gooey spring lettuce. Aargh! Cannot overcome this and could not possibly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited December 2011
“Excellent place in cincinnati to get real italian pizza~napoli style”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

we go there frequently. Our usual is garlic breadsticks as an appetizer, and pepperoni or margharita pizza for our main dish. But, I have had other food there. They have a wide variety of items on their menu and ive never had anything i dont like. They have a wood fired oven, and italian music playing. The servers are friendly. Its a bit small so its hard to get s seat at times because they get sooo busy. The prices are high but definitely comparable to other good pizza places and compared to the quality & portion of food and I left full, the price is justifiable. I would def recommend it to others.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“You Won't Find A Better Pizza In Cincinnati”
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I had Betta's for lunch today. A group of 8 from my office had heard about Betta's and finally decided to try it out. I can't believe we waited so long!!! The pizza was like something I have never had before in my life. Just like I was in Florence, Italy. The crust was cooked to perfection with an "old world" taste to it like it should have, the sauce you could tell was made there and not out of a can. Absolutely terrific.