“Fun times!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Interesting ambience. Nice jazz. Good food. We had dinner for our daughter's 18th birthday. It is worth stopping in.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I are sushi lovers. We gave aloha sushi a couple of tries but will not be returning. The first time we went, the sushi rolls were mediocre, service was subpar and miso soup was so bland and terrible that we sent it back. On the second try, we waited way too long to even be greeted. A man we were waiting next to was fed up and just left before even being acknowledged. Once seated, we did not receive menus for another 7min or so. I was on a special diet and could not have rice. The sushi chef kindly made me a special roll, but when I asked for sashimi, it ended up being a pile of mangled looking cuts of fish you might feed to your cat. When we paid up I felt angry about the price I had to pay. I felt I should have had the right to even dispute it but bit my tongue. Was overall displeased. The cons way outweighed anything good. This is the only sushi restaurant near me and I hope they can improve in atmosphere, quality and service so I can return. I wish them the best of business.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

With an expanded menu, we had to go to Aloha Sushi to check it out.
There were 6 of us, not a small group. Our sushi roller was Cameron. We have had Cameron many times in the past and he didn't disappoint! We did not tell him who ordered which roll, but only put one letter next to our roll on our order sheet, for the first letter of our names. Somehow he got each one right! My daughter tried the new Wasabi Roullette roll, in which one piece of the long roll has a large ball of wasabi in it. You find out when you bite into it. Now she's hooked on it!
All the rolls are made in front of your eyes. Nothing is hidden.

I had a Caterpillar and a California roll and we all shared some Gyosas. Sigh, it was incredible! The food at Aloha Sushi is always a bite of heaven on earth! When you go, ask to be seated at Cameron's station! Guaranteed to be one of the best sushi rolls you'll ever taste!

1  Thank mfpeggyj
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We went for the first time for my daughters birthday because she LOVES sushi. The girl who sat us was awesome. She sat us where my daughter could see the guy making the sushi and brought her a special drink with a candle in it. My daughter was so excited. The guy making the sushi was awesome too, he talked to her and listened to her chattering. He was very nice. We didn't try anything but the delicious sushi but we will be going back to try more on their menu.

1  Thank chregr
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I love sushi. I eat sushi in every city I go to. I've had sushi in NY, Hawaii, California, and many places locally. Imagine my surprise to find honestly the best sushi I've had in Walla Walla Washington. WHAT?? We had the spicy tuna roll, fresh delicate bright red tuna in tiny melt in your mouth pieces on top of perfectly seasoned rice. We had a few other rolls, can't remember what they were now, but they were also amazingly delicious. If we had been in town longer than one night, we would have eaten there again. We thought the prices were a little high going in but going out, we felt they were right on for the quality of fish in the sushi. Awesome. Wish we were closer!!

1  Thank charlie54933