“Our first sushi experience.”
Review of Aloha Sushi - CLOSED

Aloha Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Newville, Pennsylvania
“Our first sushi experience.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to the Aloha at the behest of our nephew. He is partial to sushi and sashimi. We did not know what to expect, but we went away very satisfied and thankful for the new taste experience. Our server and chef, Cameron, was really fun to work with and watch as he crafted our dinners in front of us, Our nephew recommended that we have plum sake with the dinner. That was a taste treat! Everyone enjoyed the items they selected from the menu, but then Cameron made a special roll for us that was off-menu, It was superb, and probably the best thing that any of us had that evening. For sushi, the prices are reasonable. I'm sure we paid a bit more for the "surprise" dish, but what a TREAT! Highly recommended whether you are into sushi, or would like to have a culinary "adventure!"

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank NewvilleTK

Bellevue, Washington
“Crystal shrimp roll”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Out of all the years the restaurant has been open, they have never let me down. Paul's awesome, the employees are all great chefs and the crystal shrimp (not spicy) roll is the best for sure.. always been my favorite. You guys are great!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank brooke_892
Everett, Washington
“Yummy Sushi”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Really enjoyed the food. Presentation was great. We ordered several rolls and almost canceled the last one thinking we could never finish it but they said we shouldn't miss this one. How true they were! One in our party ordered frog legs made like fried chicken and many other items had a neat twist to the usual roll you see. Nice and close to main street of down town and a must if you like sushi

Visited April 2013
Walla Walla, Washington
“Fresh??”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great menu/roll list. Quite extensive. I am a local, repeat customer, and this place has a pretty fun atmosphere. Very clean. Experienced sushi staff. It's just that I can find a strip mall sushi spot almost anywhere else for less money, better selection and I believe fresher ingredients. I do like this place, but I leave disappointed more often than not.

Visited April 2012
College Place, Washington
“Quality food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I really love this place, and if I was rich I would eat there all the time. Unfortunately I feel it is a little expensive for what you get. It is fun to watch the sushi chef make your order, everything I have had there was wonderful. They have a nice variety of things to eat (not just sushi). A variety of options for the vegetarian.

Visited December 2012