“Delicious Pastries and Desserts”

Colville Street Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Walla Walla
Normal, Illinois
“Delicious Pastries and Desserts”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The Colville Street Patisserie is a wonderful place to buy pastries and desserts. Everything they have there is delicious. I particularly like their fruit brioche (changes seasonly). My husband and I also shared a berry tart while summer berries were in season. Whether you eat their or get something to go, the Patisserie has something to satisfy any sweet tooth.

Visited August 2014

Yakima, Washington
“Excellence. Excellence.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Coffee, gelato and pastries that you couldn't imagine in your dreams! Thank you to the staff for the yummy cappuccino!

“Satisfy your sweet tooth”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Have a mocha latte and pastry and park yourself at the bar looking out at the street and daydream. (At least, that is MY pleasure when I visit).
Delicious food (I'm drooling with the thought) and professional Baristas.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Connie S
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“We had to have seconds of these delicious pastries!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I stopped in after reading the excellent reviews here. It did not disappoint. The pastries were gorgeous and tasted as good as they looked. We started with a chocolate caramel tart and a fresh fruit tart, both of which were works of art and delicious! In fact, they were so good, we had to go back for a second round -- this time a lemon tart and a caramel peach brioche. Also excellent. Service was very good, and the cold-brewed iced coffee was first-rate. Yes, it's a bit of a splurge ($6 each for the tarts, $3 for the brioche), but this was our lunch and a rare treat, so we didn't mind. You get what you pay for here -- quality.

• Visited July 2014
Waitsburg, Washington
“My "go to" dessert place”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

When my dessert has to be special, perfect, unique, this is where I head, especially when I'm taking dessert to a party or get-together. They always have a wonderful selection, and they always beautifully box their creations. We are so lucky to have this bakery in our area.

• Visited July 2014