“Yummy Gelato”

Colville Street Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Walla Walla
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stopped for a gelato which was super good. There were a lot of interesting flavors and we sampled just about all of them before we decided. Only drawback was the price...a little spendy.

1  Thank settledinAZ

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We went here because we saw it on Food network. It was worth it. Cute little place with outside seating. Super fresh pastry and coffee to die for.

1  Thank wrldtravelorAtlanta
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I had the Szechuan gelato and it was fantastic. I wanted to have the Earl Grey, but caffeine wires me.

1  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you want great coffee and fabulous bakery items in a laid back atmosphere, this is the place. Haven't had real upscale bakery treats like that since I was in Germany! !

1  Thank exchfamily
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The Patisserie is a favorite spot for Walla Walla locals to enjoy some truly decadent sweets. You can have a nice pot of tea, too, if that appeals to you. This is a laid back cafe atmosphere, but they only serve desserts. Prices are moderate. They have gelato and fresh baked cookies, but I go there for their edible works of art. I'm not even sure what to call them, but they are beautiful and delicious!

1  Thank aautraveler