“Convenient location in Walla Walla”

Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We recently made a driving trip through Oregon and Washington, staying in six different, reasonably-priced inns. Since TripAdvisor had helped us make our choices, we wanted to provide our own feedback.
Our room was very large and comfortable with two easy chairs and a desk with a work chair. Although this property was not new, it was well maintained. The location was great, just a few blocks from Walla Walla’s main street with a variety of restaurants. The breakfast choices were great, but the breakfast room was very cramped and some people ended up eating in the lobby. They serve yummy, warm cookies in the evening.
A good value.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 12, 2010

This is the third time my husband and I have stayed here. The desk clerk who checked us in noticed we were return customers and welcomed us back. The shower was great, but the tub didn't drain very fast. When I mentioned this to the morning desk clerk she was very responsive and thanked me for letting her know. Even though we were near the freeway there didn't seem to be much traffic noise (could have been the time of year, too).

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2010

This property is well located within walking distance to center of town and a number of good restaurants. Easy access on/off US 12. Front desk staff was very friendly and eager to help with dining and sightseeing ideas. Rooms were clean and exactly what you would expect. The included breakfast offered a much better selection than the usual, standard fare of plastic-wrapped pastries and coffee.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2010

I made a reservation over the phone and it was a smooth experience and I actually got a better rate than if I booked online. The check-in was also smooth, the desk clerk being very helpful in describing the hotel amenities. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Microwave and mini-fridge. Wireless internet, worked great. Heating/cooling controls worked great. The breakfast had a lot of choices from cereal, scrambled eggs, ham or sausage, juice, milk, yogurt, and the ubiquitous hotel waffle maker. I'd rate the breakfast as excellent for a hotel in this price range. This is a well run hotel and it shows. It's only three easy-walking blocks from downtown Walla Walla. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Wish we had more than a night to spend there so we could stroll downtown more. We were treated well and enjoyed our stay in the hotel. We appreciated Kari at the front desk who was very knowledgeable about the area and eager to get us treated well.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

The minute I walked in the door the Hotel Clerk (Kari) said Welcome Vicky! I know she must have known my name since I had reservations and I was very late getting in, but it was still very nice. She asked me how I was doing and very quickly checked me in. It had been a long drive and I was very tired so the fact that she was very pleasant and very effecient made my day!! The Hotel is very beautiful and the rooms are very nice and clean. Kari told me to let her know if I needed anything and she also told me who was coming on shift next in case she wasnt here. On the second day of my stay she made me dinner reservations! I have never had such an incredible home style stay in a hotel before and I have traveled alot for business and pleasure. I felt like I was at home visiting my mom. The rates are excellent as well! I will absolutely recommend this place to everyone and will stay here the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Though we only stayed one night, we were amazed by this hotel. We were in Walla Walla to look at Whitman. We had recently been in portland and stayed at a less than average hotel. When we arrived after a good 4 hours of driving we were exhausted. The people at the front desk were very friendly and welcoming. They told us where we could eat for dinner, and they gave us the whole schedule for when breakfast was served and when cookies (yes cookies) would be out. We had dinner across the street, and walked around the beautiful town of Walla Walla. Its really worth the price. They also had a wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family