“Ideal location”

Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Exceptional location with easy access from city center exit off Hwy 12. Nicely decorated. Loved the watercolor paintings. Rooms were nice and quiet. Accomodated our wedding guests well. Many commented on how comfortable the beds were. I agreed. We could have used slightly larger dining room because of our large group, though staff kept food well stocked. Pool is outdoor and not overly large. Has hot tub as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Exceptional value. Very clean, great friendly service, all one needs in a hotel and amenities. Perfect location for visiting Walla Walla wine makers and wineries. The best U. S. Best Western we have stayed in so far! Highly recommended for singles and families.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMBW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope your travels bring you back to Walla Walla in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

It's the small things that add up to a really satisfying hotel stay and those things are all there at the Best Western Plus Walla Walla. Friendly staff, comfortable bed and pillows, efficient in-room internet, clean bathroom, enough towels & hangers, working small refrigerator, lots of TV channels, full self-serve breakfast with varied menu - and the hotel smells good, without a strong disinfectant or worse, smoky smell. And a great value: with a AAA discount, under $100 per night. I stayed alone so had a couch, desk & table as well as a queen bed. Even a small but refreshing pool. I'll be back to the pretty little town of Walla Walla and the Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I arrived about 1pm and since a room was available they let me check-in early. I requested a king size bed and the room was nice and roomy with a flat screen TV and a work desk. It was a hot 90 degree day and I was pleasantly surprised to walk into a nice cool air conditioned room. Most other hotels leave the room A/C off. There is a nice pool here...I didn't use it but saw others taking advantage of it. The free breakfast was good. This hotel within a few blocks of downtown so it's an easy walk from the hotel to go exploring and wine tasting. I will definitely stay here the next time I go to Walla Walla!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2014

clean rooms great staff awesome location. Breakfast not bad. I always get the room I want. I have stayed there over 10 nights in the last two months. I know you'll be happy. Close to everything downtown but far enough away you don't hear the noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2014

While this hotel is 30+ miles from my meeting with Uncle Jay (98)and Aunt Marie (94) it gave me time to prepare myself for there welcome and their urgings to stay the night. This hotel has all the amenities that I have come to expect from BW. Very clean room great hookups for the electronics and a great breakfast. What more does the weary traveler need. I did not use the pool or workout room so I cannot say how well they are. The hotel is very close to old town which is set up with great Bestro's. I did not make to the museum but was informed it was very good. The BW was nice enough for a repeat visit which I plan on spending more time in Walla Walla as it piqued my interest.

Room Tip: The restaurant is for BW free breakfast which was very satisfying.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This Inn was only a few blocks from Main St in Walla Walla. Dozens of wine tasting rooms were within walking distance. The Inn was very clean and our two queen room had double sinks, so it was perfect for 3 people. The breakfast had lots of variety. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends