“Clean & Very Economical”

Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Spokane, United States
“Clean & Very Economical”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Upon arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff, Adam. Then very pleasantly surprised that our room was larger than expected. We booked a room with 3 queen beds as my mother was with us. Part of the excitement was realizing the 3rd bed, her bed, was in another room within our room (I hope you're not reading this mom). She had her own tv and closet. So she could watch Lawerence Welk while I watched Football. Room was very clean and sinks were outside of shower/toilet...very handy with 5 people in one room. Some reviews of other hotels noted that pool was not heated. THANK YOU Best Western for having a heated pool for our kids and a hot tub for us. The location was great...walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. We will stay here again on next trip to Walla Walla.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ken & Vicki S
GMBW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The Best Western in Walla Walla was close to my office. It had everything that I needed. I didn't have time to utilize the pool, but it looked nice. The cookies awaiting customers on the front counter was a great touch. It really made me feel welcome.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Napa, California
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice clean room and good layout. Ben at the front desk help me out when their guest dryer broke down and offered to dry them in their laundry room with his managers approval, of course. The breakfast was a lot better then the last two hotels I stayed at. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Snohomish, Washington
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is the first time we have stayed at this motel. It was very comfortable and clean. The staff were great , courteous and very helpful. We were there 3 days 4 nights. The decor was better than I expected. We had stayed the night before our check in at another BW plus in Ellensburg and this was was far better. Great location, easy access to highway and close to restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

walla wall, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Seriously folks, this is an amazing hotel. Staff is uber-friendly and obviously dedicated to their work. I would never stay anywhere else in this town, and I have relatives here (I could be staying for free)!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Tisha W
walla walla, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Running toilet, squealing shower head, no hot water for 2 day stay. Problems reported to front desk after the first night, items were to be addressed. Next night, same thing. At checkout, got apology from manager but she asked no further questions and simply stated she would try to get me an extra 500 points on my Rewards account. I felt this was totally inadequate. Next time, we'll stay at the Marcus Whitman like we have in the past. This was a very unenjoyable experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GMBW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. We have taken your comments to heart and all departments are committed to doing better. Perhaps you will give us an opportunity in the future to show our improvement.
Olalla, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoy staying at this pet-friendly, well cared for hotel. The rooms are well apportioned and accommodating. The staff is courteous and friendly, and go out of their way to provide for their guests.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family