“Walla Walla Best Western”

Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel is a fabulous place to stay. The staff goes above and beyond to provide the accommodations requested. The service is exemplary. Our room had everything we needed. It was my first experience traveling with my dog, and I found the staff to be as welcoming to her as to me. I also had my ten year old grandson with me. Staff treated him with respect, made conversation with him, answered his questions, made sure he knew when the warm cookies would be ready, and complimented his manners to me privately out of his earshot. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMBW, Manager at Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

this hotel is a great choice nice size rooms easy parking and indoor pool great location two blocks from the center of town the hotel is a great place for the price especially with kids its small enough to be easy to manage we would definitely return

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel, in the rooms they gave you complementary tea and popcorn! The continental breakfast had a great layout and lots of options hot and cold! The only thing was when we went down for breakfast there was a shortage on some of the hot food. (hash brown patties, sausage & ham)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I spent a relaxing Monday night in Walla Walla recently. My stay was unremakable, but that is a good thing. After a long workday it was nice to simply relax and rest. My room was quite large and very comfortable. I was able to catch up on emails and some work in the sitting area. The high speed internet actually lived up to it's name here!! The TV was a flat screen that met my needs. I was able to chill my beverages in the refridgerator & popped some corn later for a snack in the microwave.

The hotel is an older facility, but is maintained with lots of TLC. This property is not a new shining beauty. Fortunately it is in splendid shape and I will likely return on my next business trip. The breakfast was stellar compared to other hotels full continentals. I was able to walk across the street for dinner, and walking uptown would not have been a problem if I was so inclined. Unfortunately my day was such that I prefered to recline!

The best part is that the hotel is right off of highway 12 for easy access. All in all I would recommend this property to anyone.

Room Tip: A stay on the Western side will keep the sun out of your room in the morning.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Usually most wine tasting rooms are closed on Tuesdays, so all but a few were not available this stay. Hotel in easy walking distance to restaurant/tasting room locations. Wine bar, Vintage Cellars was open for tasting and appetizers. Respectable selection of white or reds with a tasting for a fee. Wine bar stays open later than most winery tasting rooms, so a good option for the late arriver.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We always start with Best Western and had passed Kootenai River Inn many times on our way to Canada. We are now very please we decided to stop this time. We stayed here on our way to and from the Best Western Invermere Inn, Canada. This was a great trip assisted by great Best Western people.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After 100 miles on the western slope, we arrived to a room that was actually too cool, but felt good. The location is a couple of blocks from at least 10 restraunts and 100 feet from one. It was a restful night stay without incident.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMBW, Manager at Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.