“Most appalling experience!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Would avoid this restaurant. They first argued at their door so other patrons could hear that we did not have a reservation & then without apology found our name. When we stated our husbands were parking the car we were told to wait outside for them. We asked if we could sit at our table to wait as it was quite warm outside. We were loudly told it was policy to seat us all at once & if we did not like the policy we could go elsewhere! We said we only wanted to know why they had this policy. The owner then demanded we leave as she did not want us there! I have travelled many places in the world & have never been "kicked out" of anywhere. I am the most friendly easygoing person. I am still in shock! Nancy

7  Thank Nancy K

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Crowded even on a Sunday night, great food. Get the Lamb flatbread. Nice Wine list, could use more choices by the glass.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary at Saffron's upon recommendation. I tried quail for the first time and had the most unusual cut of New York Steak ever! Very tasty, but I ended up getting sick very early the next morning. My spouse was fine, so I'm not sure if I ate something that he didn't... We'll go back, but I'll be pickier about what I eat!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We tried about everything on the menu and we did not find a dish we didn't like. The flavors and unique and well balanced. They clearly put a lot of thought and love into what they do. This place is not for everyone but if you like to try new things and new foods this is a must try. The service was great and the servers were very knowledgeable about the dishes and made great recommendations.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Excellent, gourmet food served in a decidedly INTIMATE setting (which translates to small). The open kitchen and close quarters doesn't give you a romantic setting; but the food is prepared to perfection. You pay for it with $30 an avg. price without starters, drinks, or desserts. Make a reservation! Walk ins will take their chances....