Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$123
$56
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
$50
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$106
Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$229
$202
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
$71
QualityInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$164
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$144
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$59
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$72
All reviewsfire pitare you kiddingroom was cleanvisiting winerieswould stay here againwine tastingthe hotel stafffront desk staffdowntown areahot breakfasteasy accesssconesliving rooma wonderful staywine countrypillowsinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We spent the Thanksgiving weekend at the Comfort Inn. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the hot tub was wonderful. There was nothing spectacular, but neither was there anything disappointing. If you want a clean room where you can get a good sleep, this is the place to go. If you are looking for anything fancy, not so much.

Room Tip: We were across from the elevator, so we did get noise from people coming in late. Ask for a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KWBoyd
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Starting with my call to this hotel to get directions thru post-check in, Alex exhibited exemplary service for my co-worker and myself during 2 separate stays. He was always extremely pleasant and helpful. Because of the assistance he provided, I chose this hotel to return to later the same week. (despite an encounter with another front desk clerk with an attitude when I questioned having a room 2 doors down from the noisy ice/beverage machines since I had requested a quiet location).

Room Tip: Request a room away from the elevator and beverage/ice machines.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank asis76
Reviewed October 30, 2013

newish hotel, not close to shopping or restaurants

very nice staff

little pricey for the area

clean, good sized room, with comfortable bed linens (only downside was mattress that tilted noticeably to the north, but since I sleep on my side facing south, I didn't roll off...)

has a patio with chairs and tables at the back

Room Tip: upper floor rooms on the south side face agricultural water channel and are away from highway
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank desertfor123456
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Anyone can have an off-day, and perhaps that's what happened here, but in view of other reviews citing "friendly and helpful staff" etc. I'm prompted to write:

I was checked-in by Jackie.wa184, and have to say this employee was among the most unfriendly I've encountered in some time at any major hotel chain (or anywhere else for that matter). Her attitude suggested that I was more of a bother and interruption to her day than the chief reason for her paid position there (i.e. "customer service"). This was shown in several ways during our 3-4 minute interaction, but most chiefly in her ignorance of and refusal to learn an iota more about what a prepaid "Advance Purchase" rate and stay booked via Comfort Inn's website (choicehotels.com) entails.

When I hesitated at signing a rate confirmation that provided absolutely no evidence of my prepayment--which had in-fact already been charged to my credit card and paid in-full over one month prior to my arrival--Jackie.wa184 assured me that my card *would* be charged once again and implied I was confused at suggesting otherwise.

In point of fact, my card was NOT charged again as Jackie.wa184 insisted it would be--which was confirmed later on my statement at check-out, and was surely evident in the records in front of her if she had bothered to take a moment to access them during my check-in. I'll add that I was the only customer at the desk, so it's not as if my question was keeping anyone else waiting.

I've learned a long time ago that arguing with ignorant front-desk staff is pointless, but must say that this employee's poor attitude will make me think twice about booking at Comfort Inn--and most certainly this location--again, as will the overpowering smell of chlorine from the adjacent indoor pool/spa area that permeated the lobby and breakfast area of this particular establishment.

Other staff/services were average, and probably worth the considerably discounted rate I paid, but certainly not anything close to the rack-rate listed.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper I suggest requesting a room *away* from ice machines, which were among the noisiest I've encountered.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bsmull
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I booked this room over a month before our stay, but when we arrived that day they gave us "the last available king bed" which was a handicap room. Usually this is not a huge deal but there is no counter space--- as a woman this is so frustrating. I did not understand why they would give the room we requested a month out up and only save the handicap one for us. I will keep this in mind when considering this hotel in the future.

Besides that, we did enjoy our stay- the hotel is located about a mile from downtown walla walla so a good place to stay if in town. The room itself was nice, the bed was comfortable and had a fridge, microwave, flatscreen TV, etc. Downstairs they have a small bar open between 5-9:30 in the evening which was nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple