Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is a really nice Comfort Inn with a much better breakfast area than most and nice modern rooms. They have a small restaurant in the evening and feature local wines by the glass along with food to order. This is a great feature that i have never seen at a Comfort Inn before. Staff was very nice. This is a good place to stop on the road. I rated it highly in terms of the usual Comfort Inn.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jillben

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This place was very comfortable and the staff went out of their way to be helpful. They offered to store our wines in their cool room at no cost. The pool and hot tub were great. The location is perfect. Can't go wrong on this one.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and had a very quiet place.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TrauteM
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Good service at this newer hotel. Good rooms, showers, etc. Beds great. There is river that flows behind the hotel, like right behind, and is very pleasant.
Breakfast was your basic breakfast, nothing to rave about, but good enough to get you going.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the river in the back.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fixingthingsguy
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Stayed at the Comfort Inn during a softball tournament. Rooms were clean, very comfortable beds, awesome shower, plenty of towels and pretty good breakfast. There were 4 teams staying at this hotel and the only time we saw or heard them was during breakfast. The rooms were very sound proof and had excellent air conditioning. They have a wonderful fire pit out back by the creek that we used every evening. I would definately stay there everytime we visit Walla Walla.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I just recently stayed at this location for the first time, I loved it. Staff was great, rooms were great, location was perfect for where I needed to go. I will be staying at this location from here on out!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I just stayed here for 2 nights and was pleasantly surprised=) The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly and accomodating. The beds were pretty comfortable for the star rating. It also has a wine bar in the hotel. I would definitely stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed February 24, 2012

While my home was going through renovations my husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for a couple days. We had a business suite on the 4th floor. The view of Millcreek and the Blue Hills were wonderful. I enjoyed being able to open the window and listen to the creek. The room was very clean and comfortable. King size bed, small refrigerator, microwave, sofa, and arm chair in one large room. Bathroom was normal size. Amazing water pressure. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of water pressure in the shower. There was plenty of hot water.

Our room was next to the elevator , but we never heard it. The whole stay was a very pleasant experience and while I like being in my own home, I have to admit that I wish I could stay longer.

While I did not stay on the main floor, I can see how some may have found that floor not so enjoyable. However that is usually true of most places. It's usually best to stay on an upper floor, so most of the complaints about the main floor are true of all hotels/motels.
I can easily recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: February 2012