“BBQ was GREAT”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Ate lunch there. It was so good we returned that evening for Saturday BBQ Ribs night. $10 all you can eat. Delicious BBQ sauce. Slaw or fries. Very happy staff. Treated us like family. Made for a wonderful dinner.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Absolutly loved this place! first time i ate there i ad never heard of it and ever since i tried it ive driven over an hour to just to eat there! great food, great prices, great quantity, nd great service!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

The food choice is limited but very good and the waitresses are fun. I almost hate to say what a great time I have whenever I go there for fear it will be overrun by visitors. The Walla Walla old timers have made it a favorite haunt.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

The food was o.k. but nothing that would get me to come back. Bring back the car hops and really do something with that and do something that makes you unforgettable. It was o.k. not awesome.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Mr. Eds was always one of my fav places to eat in town. I am not sure if there has been a change in management or the cook staff, either way the last few times I have been I (as well as my family) have left disappointed. Our food sat up under the heat lamps for too long and reached our table luke warm. I had just a standard breakfast (eggs,bacon, hashbrowns, and toast) the portion of hashbrown was near enough to satisfy a 5 year olds appetite, and had so much grease my mother in law and I both dabbed them with a napkin. On our last visit our bacon came out limp and on the verge of under cooked so we both ordered our bacon well done this time and it arrived burnt instead (is there not a happy medium?).I have always and still do love the serving staff and the warm service that we receive... but the food I am sad to say is not what it used to be!! :( I would hate not to return based on these experiences, however, I have yet to be won back as a regular customer.