“Left happy!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We came with a party of 6, and were seated right away. Our waiter was very helpful and fast. The enchiladas I ordered were better than average and I really enjoyed them! Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a well known restaurant in Walla Walla, I especially like how when it's your birthday you can come here and they will get a group together with mexican instruments and sing to you and bring you the delicious fried ice cream. You never let me down and Carlos rocks! Love this place!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Awesome Mexican Food, great service, walking distance to Hotel we stayed at, so good we ate her twice in the week we were in Walla Walla.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Worked late so stopped in for dinner with coworkers. The service and food were above average. Very friendly waiters. The prices are average or maybe slightly above. Place was very clean. I am sure I will stop in again when I am in town.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We usually eat at several of the other Mexican restaurants in town but come back to this one every once in a while hoping it will improve. It hasn't. Don't get me wrong...this is a very average place. After several attempts this last one was one of the least satisfying. The chips were stale, the dip was watery, the rice was dry, and the other items were just OK including the mole. Nothing special here. The service was pretty good but it is just as good at the other restaurants, too. So, if you want typical Mexican food prepared and served in an average and business-like manner, this is your place. If you want really good Mexican food with a happier atmosphere, try one of the others.

1  Thank Itswoots