“ok”

Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Walla Walla
Walla Walla, Washington
“ok”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had them make a special cake and I think they baked it too far ahead of time--was fairly dry---but we also had to hold it for a day ourselves. Rather expensive--may not go back??

Visited July 2013

Milton Freewater, Oregon
“SIMPLY THE BEST!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We went to Frosted last night, for a little dessert after dinner. I had the Mexican Hot Cocoa cupcake. I now have a new favorite cupcake!! It was sooo very moist, fresh and their was just a very small hint of chili powder. Not alot, just the perfect amount!
We have been here many times in the past, but this cupcake was hands down, the best one so far! They made my daughter's wedding cake a year and a half ago. The price was very good, the quality was very fresh and the ladies working there are always great!
I definitely recommend you try Frosted- The Cupcake Shop when you're in town or need a classy cake for a special event.

• Visited February 2014
College Place
“cute place but the cupcakes were mediocre”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The place was very cute and the cupcakes looked great. They did not taste as good as they looked. The cakes were dense and had a weird flavor.The frosting wasn't any better. They were way over priced and the lady working was almost rude, she was not friendly at all. I will not go back.

Visited November 2013