“Wide Variety of delicious foods”

Olive Market Place & Cafe
Ranked #13 of 139 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Olive Marketplace and Café – where the worlds of food, wine, and ambiance are perfectly blended in a single downtown Walla Walla location. Whether you’re joining us for a tasty house-made meal, or picking up artisan ingredients to prepare at home, every visit to Olive is a new, flavorful adventure!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with the Olive Market Place and Cafe. The variety of soups, salads, entrees, and wine by the glass made it hard to decide on our lunch. And, the tortilla soup was the best I have ever had in a restaurant. Unfortunately we didn't have room for dessert, but the case had many tempting items. We would definitely return for other meals!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The day we were there one of the soup choices was coconut curry and it was some of the best we have had and we coupled it with a delicious apricot chicken salad. Friends that their pizza and they loved it, delicious topping and comes with a thin and tasty crust. They have a large variety of sandwiches as well as fresh pastries. The atmosphere if very relaxing and there is a gather area in the loft with couches and on days where weather is nice they have tables outside along this side walk.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a super yummy duck confit salad, hummus plates, and wines by the glass. We liked the atmosphere, and would definitely return.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch in the middle of our wine tasting. The pizza was great. I had heirloom tomatoes with pesto and fresh mozzarella. My husband and I shared a Cobb salad with scallops. It was a perfect lunch. Mt husband was ecstatic that they had Moose Drool on tap!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Was in Walla Walla on a business trip and was meeting friends for lunch! The guy at the front counter asked me how many people I was meeting and I said 8-9 and he said that the table upstairs is the biggest we have to fit everyone so I would have to either go sit and wait or order before my friends arrived because it was first come first serve and it could not be held for me! Weird!!!!! Reluctant but starved I sat for nearly 15 minutes for my party! We all had to order at the long line at the front counter, get our own water out of plastic containers filled with warm water and wait almost 30 minutes for our pizzas only to have them all com out at different times!! Pizzas were thin and tasteless to say the least!! On top of that it was very pricey!! Not a good place to have a business lunch!! Will not return!!

1  Thank Quitgrit30