“A comfortable place to meet friends and eat.”

Olive Market Place & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Olive Marketplace and Café – where the worlds of food, wine, and ambiance are perfectly blended in a single downtown Walla Walla location. Whether you’re joining us for a tasty house-made meal, or picking up artisan ingredients to prepare at home, every visit to Olive is a new, flavorful adventure!
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Olive's on Main St. is a comfortable place to get a bite to eat. They serve salads, sandwiches, pasta and pizza. The setting is a deli style speciality gift food store, with a walk up counter where you order and find a place to sit. There are a couple of couches in the front, and an upstairs loft. The place matches the Walla Walla winery/college town vibe. Oh, and there is a good selection of good looking desserts like red velvet cake, chocolate torte, chocolate mousse, etc.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have eaten at Olive many times while traveling to Walla Walla. Every time I go I try to make it to Olive at least once. The food is a little pricey, but it's always excellent. If you're into vegetarian - this is the place for you. If you're not - they have other stuff too. I really enjoy their Vegetarian Lasagna.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a wonderful fig, sweet onion and brie pizza and an apricot chicken salad here for lunch. It was so tasty and unusual! They also make excellent lattes.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Four wives went to lunch at Olive while the husbands golfed. Three ladies shared the pizza and I had the chicken salad sandwhich. The best chicken salad sandwich I have ever had. That night 16 of us went to dinner at their brother restaurant...T. Macarrone's.Not knowing they were related.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have enjoyed quite a few meals at Olive's. Their bakery items are wonderful! This last time I had a cherry/chocolate scone and a latte for breakfast - OMG, with my book and these breakfast goodies, it was a fantastic way to start my day! We also ordered chicken salad sandwiches to take with us for our day of wine tasting - they were so delicious!
The Olive Cafe is a wonderful place for a glass of wine (many tasty choices), a great bite and a cozy atmosphere inside & out, for a good read or conversation!