“Great Lunch”

Ranked #6 of 136 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Olive Marketplace and Café – where the worlds of food, wine, and ambiance are perfectly blended in a single downtown Walla Walla location. Whether you’re joining us for a tasty house-made meal, or picking up artisan ingredients to prepare at home, every visit to Olive is a new, flavorful adventure!
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Four wives went to lunch at Olive while the husbands golfed. Three ladies shared the pizza and I had the chicken salad sandwhich. The best chicken salad sandwich I have ever had. That night 16 of us went to dinner at their brother restaurant...T. Macarrone's.Not knowing they were related.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have enjoyed quite a few meals at Olive's. Their bakery items are wonderful! This last time I had a cherry/chocolate scone and a latte for breakfast - OMG, with my book and these breakfast goodies, it was a fantastic way to start my day! We also ordered chicken salad sandwiches to take with us for our day of wine tasting - they were so delicious!
The Olive Cafe is a wonderful place for a glass of wine (many tasty choices), a great bite and a cozy atmosphere inside & out, for a good read or conversation!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Cute place, set up with lots of tables and conversation areas. The menu was extensive, varied and made it impossible to decide. We were there for breakfast and LOVED the raspberry coffee cake, and breakfast strata. Great service---nicest servers! A treat to be there!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Two of us had spaghetti and meatballs - horrible - tasted like mystery meat. I had the mushroom pot pie. The crust was not done - could eat about 1/4 of it. The wine was good. I'm thinking we should have ordered pizza. Hear good reviews about it.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was the first place I ate at in WW. As soon as I saw the pastry bar, I knew I had to go. I ordered a bag of pastries (sticky bun, focaccia, double chocolate cookies) and they were all delicious. For lunch I ordered the summer salad with goat cheese, oranges, strawberries, almonds, avocado---so good. I also ordered the margarita pizza with mozzarella, pesto, tomatoes, basil. Also very good---I only ordered it for myself, but it easily could feed about three people. It was pretty big. The place also does wine tastings. I returned to have a glass of wine later in the week. The man at the counter didn't know what Moscato was--so, Olive does not carry moscato (just FYI if that's what you're looking for). But they also have a small fish market and deli, as well as a bakery. It's a lovely space, lots of room. And the food really is good. Especially if you are looking for a healthier option, but still really tasty.