“Fresh, Flavorful Lunch”
Review of Red Reina Cuisine - CLOSED

Red Reina Cuisine
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have had lunch here twice. The first time I didn't order what I wanted but was still happy with what I got, a choose your own salad. I had the Chicken salad on it. I liked that everything was fresh but I prefer to order salads already created for the menu. On my second visit I had the Daily special, that I saw on Facebook, the Mufffaletta Sandwich, yummy fresh olive salad with great salami and turkey and cheese layers. I did feel that the crust was too hard for this kind of a sandwich because it is so large. But, not so bad that I would not have it again. I just prefere a softer crust on my sandwiches. I also had a cup of the Moroccan Harira soup, yummy fresh and hearty with the great beans in it. I also had the Iced Tea and loved it so much I would stop in just to get it to go daily. I like this place, everything seems fresh. The staff is friendly although I felt they were a little busy and not able to greet tables right away especailly after just opening and on a Monday. I guess they could have been caught off guard with the place filling up so quickly on Monday morning. Glad they deliver to downtown businesses, I would consider ordering to my place of work.

1  Thank sandasavi