“Incredible”

Taqueria Yungapeti
Ranked #35 of 137 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Its no wonder the owners here graduated from food truck to full blown restaurant, The food here is amazing and from my own experience, Identical to the taco joints you can find in Cancun, went here as soon as we got home fram vacation a couple years ago and *BAM* we found the REAL DEAL here!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We get take out burritos there often. Super good! Much better than Taco Bell or Del Taco. I always recommend them for a good, reasonably priced BIG burrito - I have also tried their nachos which are also very good.

1  Thank JeskaBo
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Delicious tacos! Food comes quick and the service is friendly! I only had tacos but I want to try the tamales. The different salsas were good, but my favorite is the tomatillo. I will be back soon! Recommend!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Occasionally we go here for some special items they make. Not a great atmosphere but it is clean and the food is pretty good. If you like jalapeno peppers on the side, like I do, you have to buy them seperately. Otherwise you might want to try some of the items on the menu. Their tacos and burritos are good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

One of the best Mexican restraints in town! You name of the got out. I recommend the Torta en mole'! The rice and beans always perfect. Drive thru, or walk in, service is quick.