“Perfect between wine tastings”
Review of A Wing and a Prayer - CLOSED

A Wing and a Prayer
Cuisines: Barbecue
Seattle, Washington
“Perfect between wine tastings”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Get the 3 rib plate...St. Louis style ribs and double order of coleslaw is the way to go! Staff was very friendly and this comfort food was just what I needed.

Visited May 2014

Bend, Oregon
“just simply not a good BBQ place”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Sorry, but we just couldn't rate this BBQ place higher than "poor". Yes, the outdoor aroma caught our attention, and another yes, the 'bark' on the brisket looked quite good.....BUT -- the taste is in the eating, and most disappointingly, this place fell far, far short in that, the most important measurement of BBQ.

Our brisket plate was the toughest piece of meat I have ever tried to eat. And believe me, I know my BBQ -- having been born and raised in Kansas City....the "heart" of outstanding BBQ.

As for side of beans, mine were quite dry....and completely tasteless. A good tray of BBQ beans is one that is placed under the briskets/ribs/pork/etc. while they're in the smoker pit..... the beans that I was given were not....

• Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great BBQ restaurant. Love their original BBQ sauce, and I actually bought some to take time! Recommend to anyone passing by.

• Visited November 2013
Moscow, Idaho
“Tasty BBQ in Wine Country”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

While walking around downtown trying to figure out our evening dining plans we were smacked in the face by the amazing smells of a BBQ restaurant. As usual, I couldn't decide what to order, so I went with the all meat sampler platter. It was a huge portion of food, and contained a little bit of all the different meats they had (pulled chicken, pulled pork, st. louis ribs, baby back ribs, brisket and sausage) all of them were great.

The sauce was at the table was a good vinegar based sauce that enhanced the already great food. Most of the meats on the plate didn't need the sauce as they were all juicy and tasty, but what is BBQ without the sauce?

Prices were good for the amount of food we received, and the service was great. Looking forward to coming back to the area and eating here again.

• Visited April 2014
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Tasty BBQ, good service, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Big portions, tasty baked bean accompanying the pulled pork and potato salad. My husband got the brisket and thought it was very good.

Visited April 2014