“The BBQ smell - delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of A Wing and a Prayer - CLOSED

A Wing and a Prayer
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Walla Walla, Washington
“The BBQ smell - delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We were actually heading to a different restaurant but the barbecue smell was so good we made a change in our plans. My son had the sweet onion bbq sandwich and I had the beef brisket...they were both sooo good!

• Visited August 2013

Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food was ok for a BBQ place. I was looking for more of a sit down place. You place your order at the counter and the food is sitting in crock-pots and heating trays. The food was OK but a little pricey. Just not what I was looking for.

Visited July 2013
Walla Walla, Washington
“Superb barbeque in Walla Walla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent food and service. This is a wonderful barbeque restaurant. I have enjoyed many of the menu items, including chicken, pork and brisket. I highly recommend a Wing and a prayer.

• Visited April 2013
Oregon
“Must have been an off-time...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I will be the first reviewer with a differing opinion. I love barbeque and this was just not that good. We arrived around 11 am and it seemed like they were not ready for business that early. I ordered the All Meat Sampler and the server had to bring almost everything from the back in warming trays. That was the first negative. How long had those meats been in warming trays? Secondly, nothing on my plate was hot. The pulled pork was watery and bland tasting, the chicken was dry and tasteless, ribs (4) were the best part of the plate. The brisket was a major disappointment, just a tiny sliver sliced off the very edge, which was burned and mostly fat. The sausage had the texture of a cheap hot-dog and an unsavory chemical taste. Maybe the meats are fresher later in the day.

• Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Fabulous Barbeque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Quick! And some of the best barbeque I've ever tasted. Try the brisket! Others in our party tried a variety of dishes, and all were great.

Visited April 2013