“great food/drink value, and excellent patio”

Mill Creek Brewpub and Ale House
Ranked #46 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Great Falls, Montana
“great food/drink value, and excellent patio”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Several locals had told me to make sure I came here to Mill Creek Brewpub and I am sure glad I did. The food was excellent and very reasonably-priced. The views outside were great, and the patio had excellent shade as well with a lot of trees. It made a very pleasant stop at the end of the shopping district downtown. What a great place to relax. And the price was so reasonable I had to do a double-take when I got the bill. I will definitely return here on future travels.

• Visited May 2014

Idaho
“Great food. Great beer. Great value.”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is a great place to get a hand-crafted beer and a burger for a reasonable price. Their huge and tasty onion rings are a must if you come here.

Visited January 2014
Milton Freewater, Oregon
“Five Alarm Burger!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I loved the outdoor seating on their patio. We went there for a dinner meeting with several co-workers. They have tons of in house made brews and ales. Their Polynesian Chicken Salad and the Five Alarm Burger are screaming delicious! Their pot stickers are the best I've ever had.
Its a great place to take the family too! All you can eat peanuts, in the shell, that you scoop out of a barrel, will keep the kids entertained too! For cooler evenings, they have an outdoor fireplace on the patio.

Visited August 2013
Spokane, Washington
“I Walked In There Like I Owned It”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

And I grabbed a seat at the bar, the bartender game me a knowing glance, I told them that there is a new kid in town. They grabbed me a menu and I proceeded to order some delicious food and beer. Get some Walla Walla...I like your style.

• Visited November 2013
North Idaho
“Nice End Of Day Eats On Business Trip”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was a nice place for all my colleagues and I to drop in and eat after a long days work and driving. Menu had plenty of choices, and I had the angry burger or something like that. Sorry I can't remember the name, but I do remember it had a chipotle spread and was delicious! I didn't have a beer, but two of my colleagues commented on how good the walla walla Wheat beer was.

I would come here again, very nice!

• Visited November 2013