“MMMMMM-azing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The lasagna was served at a catered event we attended, it was so god, I had seconds, (that's rare for me and lasagna). Nice tasting sauce and copius amounts of fresh cheese, the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is they never seem to be open when we are in town, its located inside the airport but are closed whenever we go through there, maybe just bad timing on our part.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went in because we heard the food was good. Well, the staff were extremely unprofessional. The waitresses saw us come up and told the hostess not to seat anyone for awhile even though there were tables. We asked the hostess if we could sit at the bar/counter and share a bottle of wine while we waited. She told us no. That was enough for me, I don't care how good the food is. We won't be going back.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Good Italian food, reasonably priced, & I have never been in there when it was super busy. The wait staff is always friendly. Service can be a little slow even though they aren't busy.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had one great meal here and one really bad. Second time waitress ignored us and played with her cell. First visit chicken penne pasta was great.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We kept hearing about this great Italian place at the Walla Walla airport, but ignored all that. Who ever heard of a great restaurant at an airport? It's not like they need to rely on returning customers! We were in the mood for a new place on yet another trip to see our kid at college, and decided to give Dominick's a try.
SCORE!
This place has gracious, friendly, knowledgeable wait staff. The good was mostly Italian, with some variation. We tried many things and loved them all. The stand out was the baseball steak: that thick, and tender, and utterly delicious. Salads were fresh, sauces were rich, everything was the correct temperature. In short, Dominick's is a treasure--go. Eat. Enjoy.