“great food & service”

Smith's Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 134 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“great food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Decided to try this place since it was the only restuarant near our hotel and I have to say the food was fantastic not just great but fantastic, the staff was jovial and personal and we really enjoyed our time there.. The food was exceptionally good my steak was cooked to perfection and the taco salad was perfectly done with avocados and fresh ingredients. Austin was our server and was very attentive always checking to see if we were satisfied and if we needed anything else! I am sure you won't be disappointed here. They have a great desert menu as well!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank sandra s

Walla Walla, Washington
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Son took us for breakfast and it was very good. The waitress was very nice. Got our food in a good timely manner. I would suggest anyone coming here to eat. I want to go for Lunch or dinner because my son said they have a awesome Soup / salad bar. So will be going to again.

Visited June 2014
Walla Walla
“great ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

A rack of pork ribs is my favorite meal and so far the best (and consistently reliable) rib dinner I've found in town is at Smith's. I've been there meant times and the ribs are always "fall-off-the-bone tender", tasty, "meaty" and the side dishes are good as well, along with friendly service. Everyone's tastes do vary, however I base my observation as one who enjoyed a stint as "guest judge" (of pork ribs) at the 2012 Arlington, Tennessee BBQ FallFest (and yes -- I have the T-shirt.

• Visited June 2014
Moorhead, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Close to my hotel and decent food but kinda spendy. I took points away because of a terrifying clown painting by the bathrooms that made my toddler cry. I had the avocado eggs bendict which was good but kind of rich. My Mom had an excellent Chicken Fried Steak and eggs. It can be difficult to find country gravy without pork sausage so it was a pleasant suprise.

Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Good place for all ages”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Service and food were good! Portions are very large! There are a lot of families and elderly that seem to love this restaurant. Good place for a quick meal!

Visited May 2014