“Jumpin Fun”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Jumpin Fun”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had our son's birthday party here and had a wonderful time. The pizza theymake is good and filled up the hungry jumpers. This is a great place to take your kids on a rainy winter day or when I just want to sit and read and have your kids play. Glad we have this place in our town.

Visited February 2013

Walla Walla, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Certainly not gross.”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

In response to the last review that complained about kids not wearing socks, here are some things to think about.
1. The rules are that parents are to stay with and watch their kids.
2. Socks are required.
So to me, I dont expect the staff to enforce the rules when as a parent I do so myself. If I see something dangerous, of course I will let them know, but its up to us as adults to hold parents responsible for their own kids. After the kids have been jumping they get hot and tend to try to take the socks off. If its busy as you mentioned, the staff have parties and food and admissions to handle. I feel we are very fortunate to have this luxury in Walla Walla especially on the cold and rainy days when kids are stuck in the house. It is a great way to get some energy out. Its also nice that they have made a nice waiting area for the adults to be comfortable. I dont think of food as my first priority when I go there, but they do have a nice variety of things, and their desserts are quite an indulgence. So no I dont think its gross.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Amy R
“I don't know it was gross!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

When I walked in the door, two staff members were in the kitchen preparing something. The female emPlouee headed over to greet me when she was almost there the other male employee said something tO her and she responded out loud "ignore him?" to which the man said yes and the woman said "you want me to ignore him?" and then she went back over to him and I proceeded to wait.
Throughout my two hour visit I witnessed at least 3 barefoot children with no socks leaving dirty sweaty footprints on the mats! (up front right in plain view of the staff. Then I ordered fries. The attending employee told me they would be up in a few minutes. Seeing the non stop traffic cing through the front door I was very patient. After 25 minutes I went and asked and she looked surprised and said just a minute. When I received my fries they were burnt! They obviously didn't care about the fries being edible at all! Very poor customer service :(

Walla Walla, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No charge for adults!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

As an older guy, they have some killer games for older folks. Aweseome pizza. Go with the white sause. When ever Im passing by, I always step in for a quick game or two.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michael K
Waitsburg, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What fun!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Took our granddaughter for her 2nd birthday. She had a great time. A few things I would change...but over all good and we will be back.

Visited November 2012