“A must use Walla Walla resource.....The Best”

Bella Fortuna Events and Tours
Ranked #13 of 102 things to do in Walla Walla
More attraction details
Owner description: Contact Bella Fortuna to reserve a memorable and relaxing tour for your wine tasting experience. Bella Fortuna partners with some of the finest wineries in Walla Walla to create custom wine tours or if you prefer you can create your own itinerary.
PDX
“A must use Walla Walla resource.....The Best”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

With my fiance living apart in both Portland and Seattle, Sharon was our conduit to Walla Walla in planning the most beautiful and perfect wedding weekend imaginable.

The details that came into place for the rehearsal dinner, wine tour, accommodations and finally the ceremony and reception were magnificently executed, but what stood out the most was her genuine caring and effort to help two people she has only know for a number of months make their wedding a magical day.

Sharon's communication is incredible...getting back to you immediately even if she cannot answer you right away, she will let you know that she has seen your request for help/suggestions and get back to you at all hours.

If I could do it all over again I would in a heartbeat knowing that Sharon would always make sure we were taken care of and everything was perfect. Without a doubt, a must know person for anything Walla Walla.

Ask me any questions and I will tell you more....I could go on and on....class act and perfect service. Thanks Sharon....Peter

Visited September 2013

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Special Events & Wedding Expert!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you or anyone you know is getting married in or around Walla Walla, hire Sharon as your wedding coordinator!

My fiance and I lived in Portland, Oregon when we decided to marry in Walla Walla, and we were so lucky to find Sharon via a google search. I produce events as part of my marketing job, so I was happy to do most of the planning, and just needed a reliable and affordable day-of coordinator. Sharon was an absolute joy to work with! She is professional, communicative, experienced and very fun to be around. The wedding was as smooth as I had imagined it could be, thanks to Sharon and her ability to work so well with our DJ, photographer, caterer and venue contact.

As soon as we met her for the walk-through of the venue (two months before the wedding), I knew we were in very good hands and in the presence of a kind and genuine person. She also knows the Walla Walla market well, and has great relationships with caterers and venues; if we would have needed a full-service coordinator, I would have hired her in a heartbeat. And if I ever had to plan any sort of corporate event, family reunion, etc in Walla Walla, I would certainly call Sharon.

I wish I could add more than 5 stars, because Sharon is amazing!

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great Wine Guide!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Sharon is first class. Her years of experience in the Walla2 wine industry provides the opportunity to meet with winemakers along with visits to smaller scale, lesser known wineries that produce top notch wines.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank IowaRevJ
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Incredibly fun day with Sharon!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Sharon is a fantastic wine tour guide! She let us decide where we wanted to go and offered valuable, honest input when we asked. She had great knowledge about the wineries, locations and was clearly well connected. On top of all that she was absolutely hilarious and made the trip quite enjoyable. I definitely recommend using Bella Fortuna if you are planning a visit to Walla Walla.

Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Wine Tour”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We arranged our tour with Sharon through the B&B. She communicated with us in advance of our trip to determine our tastes in wines and which wineries we wanted to visit. When she met us she had a planned but, but was also very flexible to meet our wishes. She obviously knows the area and the vintners well. As a result, we had first class treatment wherever we went. We had a great lunch (planned by Sharon) in the middle of an art gallery / winery. At the end of the day she went out of her way to help us find a facility that would ship our wine home ( true challenge in Washington). We would highly recommend a day with Sharon.

Visited April 2013