“Nice setting, decent wine”
Review of Reininger Winery

Reininger Winery
Ranked #21 of 102 things to do in Walla Walla
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: REININGER Winery, located in the heart of the Walla Walla Valley, specializes in crafting elegant and finely structured red wines from hand-harvested, ultra premium grapes. From our first release in 1997, REININGER wines have possessed a unique quality derived from the winemaker’s awareness of and passion for the natural elements that make great wines.“We view our winery and winemaking as a great adventure and you are invited along for the journey. Our hope is that you enjoy exploring our wines as much as we do.”
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Gearhart, Oregon
172 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Nice setting, decent wine”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Hadn't been here for awhile. Service was great and he could sell wine. I didn't enjoy most wine. Did like Cabernet nd bought some. I was disappointed that good sounding wines, particularly carmenere were sold out. Hate to fault success.

Visited September 2013

Richland, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“wine tasting”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We've been Reininger Winery customers for quite a while. Their wines are very good, reasonably priced, and the tasting room is beautiful.

Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“I found my rose' wine”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

So many choice, such excellent tastes but I was searching for and found rose. Amazing flavors, so beautiful when chilled, the bottles await us.

Visited August 2013
Graham, Washington
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“They got my money!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We spent 3 days doing wine tastings and this was undoubtably the best of the lot. I'm not an accomplished taster but I know what I like. The owner wasn't afraid to put some wine in the glass and give you a good taste and smell. The $5.00 fee is refunable with any purchase. Really smooth, save your money for this one.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ilwaco61
Eagle, Idaho
172 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Top 2”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is our 1 or 2 fav wine in Walla Walla , we just love the Big deep reds !!
The girls in the tasting room are great with product knowlage and a great pour !!!
We love Reininger