“A challenging "links" style course”

Wine Valley Golf Course
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well maintained. Out in the middle of the fields, but saw many birds and even a deer. Some tough holes. Great greens, well groomed and maintained

There are newer reviews for Wine Valley Golf Course

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a super fun golf course. I love the links style and the undulating, lightning fast greens. A windy day just adds to the experience. The traps are not sand but more of a dirt material which make it difficult to get out of but adds to the challenge. The fairways are cut very short so the ball rolls great.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The golf tournament I had here last weekend was fun and a good time, the weather wasn't as good as last years during this time but for the maintenance to keep this course really clean and easy to golf on.. I give you props.. This is one of my favorite courses in Walla Walla aside from the country club, where I usually tend to go but it's nice to get out for a change of scenery. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I'm about to play this course for the second time this weekend, and can't wait! This course is just fun, the crazy undulations on the greens make every putt an adventure and the wide open fairways allow you to swing away. Last time I was about 10 strokes over my average (all putts) but I don't care it was still the best time I had on the golf course last year.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Challenging yet rewarding as well. Fantastic staff and great selection of "souveniers" in the pro shop!