“Just Next Door to my Motel”
Review of Bacon and Eggs

Bacon and Eggs
Ranked #10 of 134 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a locavore breakfast and lunch restaurant , specializing in foods made from scratch. We are also serving Stumptown espresso as well as breakfast cocktails, beer on tap and and a wide selection of bubbles .
Dallas, Texas
“Just Next Door to my Motel”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Wine country means over eating and over drinking, and in the morning good coffee great service, farm eggs and bacon, and a cocktail...what else? Just east of Downtown 2 blocks, close to Whitman College, so no better spot, with lotsa light and easy parking. If you want to see a movie star, everybody is a star here!

Visited April 2014

Dayton, Washington
“Crowded cafe but worth it!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Our first time to Bacon & Eggs was one to remember! The staff is great and offered some great selections for our first time. I had the Eggs Benedict, and it was superb! The second time we went, I had an omelette which was just wonderful. I wouldn't recommend the bar when you sit, just because the hard seats can hurt one's bum after a lengthy sit. One bit of advice, plan on patience as all food is made to order. The food and the staff are worth every cent and I look forward to going back soon!

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Yum!...very family friendly”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

On the edge of downtown Walla Walla, this restaurant was highly recommended by a local vintner. Great recommendation! Had their namesake, bacon & eggs, and soooo delish! Started with a very flavorful bloody mary. My travel companions raved that their choices were also yummy. You won't be disappointed (on Saturday, the wait time was less than 5 minutes)

Visited March 2014
Walla Walla, Washington
“What happened?”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Tried for the 1st time a few weeks ago. I'm very confused. To my astonishment, they had a full bar, but they only make breakfast drinks. Not to worry: all the drinks are doubles, and you can taste the fresh squeezed OJ in the screwdrivers, and their Irish Coffee (with a double shot of espresso, sugar, cream and Irish Whiskey) is to die for. Bloody Mary's also astonishing.
Unfortunately, our meal did not live up to the expectations created by the drinks. My omelette, which I spent much money customizing with special ingredients, had few of the ingredients I ordered. I'm still looking for any of my "double cheese". My dining companion hated her entrée (menu speciality) as well. We expressed our feelings to our waitress when she checked on our meal. She smiled sweetly, and did nothing to fix the problem nor the bill. MISS!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Karen L
Michelle G, Owner at Bacon and Eggs, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Karen,
Let me start by saying that we take our reviews very seriously .
I'm so sorry to hear you have had a less than favorable dining experience with us, we never want our guests to leave unhappy. I would love it if you would consider letting us try again?
We would like to buy you breakfast if you would let us.
Michelle
Issaquah, Washington
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Food was great especially the biscuits. The portions are huge - consider sharing. Good, friendly service.

Visited December 2013