“Awesome breakfast!”

Bacon and Eggs
Ranked #11 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a locavore breakfast and lunch restaurant , specializing in foods made from scratch. We are also serving Stumptown espresso as well as breakfast cocktails, beer on tap and and a wide selection of bubbles .
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place the instant I walked in. It was bustling and still didn't take long for us to get seated. We had a mimosa and Bloody Mary to start and both were excellent. My husband and I both had the Huevos con chorizo and loved it. It was hearty, fresh and had just the right amount of spice. I wish I lived closer so I could have this dish every weekend. They have a varied brunch menu which will appeal to everyone.

Visited September 2013

Walla Walla, Washington
“Not your basic breakfast”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

The menu choices here are not the norm. Very well thought out and innovative breakfast choices , including amazing shrimp and grits. This is not your Normal "Denny's" starchy breakfast. And the breakfast cocktails are very fine. To bad they are not open later in the day, our only regret.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Can't stop eating here!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

From the delicious Bloody Mary to the brioche French toast, everything was awesome. My husband had an egg dish with the best homemade chili verde salsa. We will definite be going back to work our way down the menu.

• Visited August 2013
NJ
“So good, we ate there three times!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Fantastic and interesting menu - much more gourmet and fresh take on breakfast. We checked other menus in town for breakfast be decided to eat here all three days of our trip because there was so much we wanted to try. Great service and very reasonable prices for the food you get.

Visited July 2013
Richland, Washington
“AMAZING food.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food here is excellent. I had crab cakes benedict. The hollandaise sauce was one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth. My friend had banana french toast which was also just excellent. I feel like words can't express how great the food is. Brunch cocktails were great too :) I loved my bloody mary! The service isn't super great but that's because it is so busy, or at least it was on the Sunday morning I was there. I highly recommend this place and the only reason it doesn't get five stars from me was the slower service, but it is 100% worth it.

• Visited July 2013