“Bring Your Appetite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Perfect place for hungry students! Delicious and hearty breakfasts are their specialty. At our table both sweet and savory dishes were ordered, and all were perfect. Prices might cause sticker shock but you can count on leftovers. The apple pancake was a cinnamon delight.

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this place is first rate. This is one of the few individually owned establishments that I've seen where the attention to detail, decor, food, and service match and exceed the large successful chain restaurants. Go here and God Bless America.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I went to the Maple Counter Cafe for breakfast upon a recommendation of friends who live in Kennewick. There were so many wonderful selections on the menu that I had to seek advice from both our hostess and our server, Bri, who enthusiastically explained many of the items and which were their favorites.I selected the California Eggs Benedict with avocado and tomato along with a perfectly prepared and warm Hollandaise sauce. My side of light and fluffy pancakes came with warmed syrup. Warmed syrup! That definitely made it "over the top" for me! Keep up the warm and friendly attitude. The owners of the Maple Counter Cafe should be proud to have a staff like all of you!

1  Thank RonPalmSprings
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Thought we would start our day of wine touring with a good meal and had one of our family members recommend the Maple Counter Café. We have traveled the world and I can promise you it was one of the best breakfasts we have eaten plus 5 star service. Staff is beyond excellent! Food excellent! We live 50 miles away, and would drive here just to eat and have a easy day in Walla Walla. What a great find and will definitely eat here again. Just choosing which menu item to try was a challenge, so many great items we cannot wait to try in the future. Thank you!

1  Thank JimsterandPat
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

One of the best breakfast places in the area. My husband and I have gone here a few times and it is always wonderful. We live in Pendleton and will make the hour drive because they are the best breakfast near us! I have the Dutch Baby every time and it is perfect. Last time I had a fresh squeezed grapefruit mimosa; yummy.
They always have wonderful specials but plan on waiting if you go on the weekend. There is always a line.