“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

They are very friendly. Very helpful with our father in finding an appropriate table to sit at for him. The service was great! The food, so yummy! Definitely would go again!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

A group of 12, we were seated as soon as possible. The wait staff was very pleasant and efficient. The meals were presented nicely and the taste was amazing.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

After an early morning photo shoot in the lovely surroundings of Walla Walla, my sisters and I sat down to an amazing breakfast including german apple pancakes, smoked salmon eggs benedict, veggie eggs benedict, coffee, and hot chocolate. Everything was FANTASTIC! I was impressed with the small detail paid to each part of the meal. The german apple pancakes come with an impress apple syrup, my hot chocolate was topped with a mocha infused whip cream, the smoked salmon was incredibly fresh, and the coffee was nice change from the normal cup served in most places. Service at The Maple Counter Cafe was also great! Casey did a great job to make us feel welcome and went into depth explaining the special features of each meal. I look forward to a return visit!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

this place I a real wonder. Food was good service was super fast. we were there for Sunday breakfast. They only do breakfast on the weekends. I had a western omelet that comes with 3 pancakes. It was a fight to finish it all. Wife had cherry pancake she could not finish.
A bit pricey 38 for 2 people. But good food large portions.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had a Saturday breakfast while visiting Walla Walla. We arrived about 8:45am and the wait was only 15min, not bad at all. The service was very good and all the staff were very plesant. It was nice to see the owner working as a server, really getting in there with his staff. The food was delicious, best pancakes around. I highly recommend eating at the Maple Counter before a long day of wine tasting!